St. Charles Home & School’s mission is to be the crucial link between your “HOME” and our “SCHOOL” and whose main objective is to support the success of all students through fundraising and active parental participation.
“TOGETHER WE CAN ACHIEVE”
Why join our Home & School?
- Get Connected: there’s no better way to know what’s happening at St. Charles than by attending our monthly meetings.
- Speak up: the H&S is a forum for exchanging ideas.
- Witness Improvement: by getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes.
- Be a Role Model: by becoming a H&S member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Have Fun: did you know the H&S organizes the Family BBQ, Breakfast with Santa, Carnival, Footloose Day, Holiday Shop, Movie Night, Pizza /TCBY/Subway lunch, Photos, English/French Book Fairs etc.?
You decide on your level of involvement
As a member we benefit from, among other things:
- Ability to manage our own funds
- Minutes and agenda of St. Charles Home and School meetings sent directly to you (the meetings are held once a month in our school library)
- Voting privileges at all St. Charles Home and School meetings
- QFHSA News – emailed directly to each member family
- Access to a variety of low cost workshops (i.e. parenting skills, homework, learning styles, bullying, etc.) held by keynote speakers
- Information to parents on how to benefit from the QFHSA support groups and services
- Tax receipts for monetary donations made to St. Charles Home and School for amounts in excess of $20.00