Please contact the school for information regarding the registration of your child(ren).
- For Kindergarten, the child must be 5 years of age on or before September 30th.
- For Grade 1, the child must be 6 years of age on or before September 30th.
To register your child:
Please call the office to schedule an appointment for registration at 514-626-0480
The following documents will be required:
- Child’s Original Long Form Birth Certificate (contains parents’ names)
- Proof for English Eligibility ⇒ Parents Education in English, in Canada (Certificate of Eligibility for Parent OR High School marks from the Government)
- Parent’s Birth Certificate OR Passport OR Canadian Citizenship
- Proof of Residency (Tax bill)
- Parent Driver's License
- Child’s Medicare Card
- Copy of your child's vaccination booklet
For more information regarding the registration process, you may contact our school office at 514-626-0480, or the Lester B. Pearson School Board Admissions Office at 514-422-3022.